V.MED HEXARELIN 2000
- Hexarelin 2000
- 1 x 2000mcg Hexarelin Lyophilised Peptide per Ampule
- 1 x 2ml Bacteriostatic Water per Ampule
Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHRH peptides. It has a potent ability to stimulate growth hormone secretion. It has even reported to be able to reduce neonatal brain injuries in newborn babies.
GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin are replaceable drugs and have similar mechanism of action. They do however have small differences and therefore different athletes have their preferences.
Hexarelin has a high increase of cortisol and prolactin levels.
2000mcg per vial
with 1ml or 2ml of water (but with the small measurements we suggest you use 2ml) depending on the brand you us.
25mcg to 50mcg – 1 to 6 times a day. Cycles last for as long as three months. The time between injections should be 3-4 hours. Always take your last injection at bedtime.
If you constitute your 2000mcg of Hexarelin with 2ml of water 50mcg of Hexarelan will amount to 5 ticks on the insulin syringe. 25mcg will then be 2.5 ticks on the syringe. Not 50 marks on the syringe but the small 5 ticks.
Because of the frequency of injections it would be best to use the insulin syringes with a 8mm x 30 gauge (0,30mm) needle on. This is the smallest needle you can get.
- The main difference of Hexarelin from GHRP-6 is that Hexarelin does not promote appetite, because it does not increase the level of ghrelin in the body.
- The fact that Hexarelin it does not increase the appetite means it is better for athletes busy dieting who wants to suppress their appetite where GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 (to a extent) is better for athletes wanting to bulk and need the increase in appetite.
- Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it’s safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH’s fat burning effects to last as long as possible.
- Alternatively you can inject it 1 to 1.5 hours after a meal.
The main effects of Hexarelin include increase of strength, growth of new muscle fibers, improving of vessels state, reduction of fat mass.
Medicinally, Hexarelin can be used to treat GH deficiency induced diseases.
This drug proved to be a great healer of wounds and can be administered as a multipurpose anabolic and with the purpose to stimulate endogenous GH secretion inhibited with the use of synthetic GH. In other words where synthetic growth does not increase the body’s ability to manufacture more GH the Hexarelin does.