There are two main causative groups which injection pain can be categorised:
- Pain due to the substance being injected
- Pain due to route of administration
Within these two categories there are further sub-groups for causes of injection pain, and these will be discussed in further detail.
- Concentration of active product. This is probably the most prevalent cause of post-injection pain experienced by anabolic steroid users. This is most likely due to the demand for underground laboratories to produce more concentrated steroid preparations (high mg/ml of hormone) to reduce number and volumes of injections. One good example of this is the production of testosterone propionate by many different labs. If we look at the preparation of testosterone propionate by legitimate pharmaceutical companies, we see that the maximum concentration normally produced is 50mg/ml. Despite this, most underground labs today will produce multi-use vials of testosterone propionate that are at a minimum of 100mg/ml. Hormones that contain short esters on them (like acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate) have a much higher melting point and thus cannot be made as concentrated as those with longer esters (enanthate, decanoate, etc). Although testosterone propionate can be effectively made in standard amounts of solvents and oil to 100mg/ml without crashing out of this solution, once injected in the body, the solvents tend to leach out of the solution very quickly, being absorbed much quicker than the oil. This leaves behind oil and hormone in the muscle, and at the higher concentrations (which rely on solvents to not crash in solution) this will result in some of the hormone crashing out of solution to give crystals. These crystals cause significant muscular discomfort, and also can result in the recruitment of lymphocytes involved in inflammation thus the area around the crystals can get inflamed with a build up of blood cells. This takes time to dissipate and longer for the crystals to be absorbed into the body, which is why this type of pain and discomfort usually lasts for several days.
- Below is a list of common anabolic steroids with the maximum threshold of concentration that can be achieved before pain is experienced, once this dosage is reached pain will be felt.
- testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
- testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml
- nandrolone Decanoate 325mg/ml
- nandrolone Phenylpropionate 150mg/ml
- trenbolone acetate 100mg/ml
- Boldenone Undecylenate (eq) 900mg/ml
- Methenolone Enanthate 75mg/ml
- Drostanolone Propionate 150mg/ml
- There are various different causatives of IM pain post-injection, however the most prevalent is likely to be the concentration of hormone used in the preparation and secondly to a lesser extent, the concentration of solvents used. However as outlined, with any injection this is an invasive procedure with regards to breaking the body’s natural barriers, there is always a risk of soreness and discomfort.
- Often when injecting a substance, the physical location, that is where the needle releases the substance, can result in discomfort after the injection. This is most likely due to the substance (especially if oil based and slowly absorbed) sitting in between muscle groups or in a small muscle, as this will cause more pain than being injected into the middle of a muscle or a larger muscle. This can happen from time to time even with experienced users.
WARNING: Due to high concentration with the high mg / ml we strongly recommend to only inject 0.5ml at first to check your individual reaction. Side effects can include post injection pain, high body temperature, flue like symptoms, lumps and other similar effects. All reactions are normal and are associated with high milligram per milliliter products.
Ripped 300 is an oil-based hybrid mix of three anabolic steroids – Trenbolone Acetate 100mg, Testosterone Propionate 100mg and Drostanolone Propionate 100mg. Ripped 300 is a pre-contest hybrid created with short acting esters. Ripped 300 will provide quality muscle gains with no or very minimal water gains.
Very quick size and weight gains can be expected with this product. A proper PCT plan essential for restoring the body’s natural function and maintaining gains as best as possible after use of the steroid has been discontinued. At cycle’s end, bodybuilders often choose to use a combination of Clomid, Tamoxifen, and HCG for a period of 3-4 weeks in order to restore pituitary gland and testes operation quickly and effectively.